Active | Paperity (www.paperity.org), the 1st multidisciplinary aggregator of Open Access scholarly journals and an innovative academic startup with global audience, is seeking a motivated Junior Specialist of PR & COMMUNICATIONS IN SCIENCE for permanent cooperation. Location: Warsaw (Ochota).
- perfect command of English, esp. written
- interest in popular science (preferably, Life Sciences)
- persuasive writing skills
- communication skills
- web research skills
Will be a plus:
- good command of some other language(s), e.g., Spanish, Russian, German, French, …
- contributing to online discussions on: Reddit, Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter
- experience as a journalist; or as a Wikipedia editor
- experience in building online communities; or in SEO
- basic skills in editing images, for example, using Gimp
Applications in Polish or English should be sent to: email@example.com. Please include links to your public profiles in social media, as well as 2-3 samples of your works written in English: blog posts, articles, student assignments, posts in social media etc.
We reserve the right to reply to selected applications only.