Active | Paperity (www.paperity.org), the 1st multidisciplinary aggregator of Open Access scholarly journals and an innovative academic startup with global audience, is seeking a motivated Junior Specialist of PR & COMMUNICATIONS IN SCIENCE for long-term cooperation. Location: Warsaw (Ochota).
- perfect command of English, esp. written
- interest in popular science
- persuasive writing skills
- communication skills
- web research skills
Will be a plus:
- good command of some other language(s), e.g., Spanish, Russian, German, French, …
- academic background, for example, as a Ph.D. student
- contributing to any of: Reddit, Quora, LinkedIn groups, Twitter, Wikipedia
- experience in any of: journalism, marketing, SEO, managing online communities (fan pages etc.)
- basic skills in editing image files
Applications in Polish or English should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include links to your public profiles in social media and 2-3 samples of your works written in English, of any kind: blog posts, student assignments, posts in social media etc.
We reserve the right to reply to selected applications only.